Before the release of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Microsoft did not support the installation of SharePoint Server 2013 in a Windows Server 2012 R2-based environment. However, with the release of SharePoint Server 2013 SP1, this configuration is supported in Windows Server 2012 R2. You can now download SharePoint Server 2013 SP1 from the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN), the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC), and the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
Note You should avoid creating your own slipstream versions because of a change in the package layout that was introduced with the March 2013 product update.
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Ref : Support Microsoft